<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 30, 2006

ONE MORE DAY TO FRIDAY. :)

Omg. I can't believe that I actually remembered your pass and all and came into your acct, Lucia!
This is like so funny and amazing. :D

Today is sucha DDD!

["Dumb Dumb Day" according to Ms Angela.]
Habrfrt-ed with Angela and Lucia. OH MY.
Fried Kway Teow, Hokkien Mee, Crispy Carrot Cake and some noodle for lunch!
Gosh, it seems as though we're on some heritage tour, tasting the local delicacies.

Haha.

Johnny. John. Charles. Keith. Sammuel. Kelvin. Roy.
HAH, we know what is it all about. An inside joke.

Towned.
It was raining cats and dogs. [When will the pigs and cows come?]
Walked to and fro to several places, I swear it was tiring. BUT, hah!
The trip was really fun. Madness and laughters.
Especially in the train and at Hougang station.
Shant elaborate on that, three of us will know about it. :D
I love today.
Exactly another week till we celebrate the sixteenth years of living for Lucia and Lexine. :) Rejoice!

Omg, why am I updating in details and it's all nonsenses here.
HAHA, sorry Lucia! : ) I know you won't mind.

Replies!
Char: I love you.
Anne: I love you.
LITING!: I LOVE YOU.

Haha, told ya it's all nonsenses.

Cya,
LITINGGG